- Managing multiple carpet cleaning parameters without making online booking complicated.
- Reducing the number of clicks with numerous data points to complete the order.
- Strategically capturing immediate attention in local cities.
- Digitally positioning the brand in uncharted waters (German Language).
- Applied a click-graph process to reduce clicks and efforts to make the conversion faster
- All product variables are configurable for WRDT sales team to configure the order page dynamically.
- The orders are connected with the status engine that drives communication with all the stakeholders asynchronously.
- Digital strategy for customer outreach to see immediate impact on online sales leads
Bespoke Booking Engine
- Emphasis was given to building a rich and mobile responsive user-interface compatible with different mobile devices.
- After a thorough evaluation of the behavior of the target audience, the team ensured the booking engine was developed in a way that was easy to place an order for any age group.
- We took it on ourselves and created the most seamless booking engine, so a customer could book a carpet cleaning as fast as pizza, making the online booking task of customers less complex.
- Delivered a customized experience where users could pick the quantity, carpet size, wash type, pick-up date, and delivery, all at a single glance.
Effective Click Reduction
- In the old website they had, placing an order took 15 clicks, but with the click-graph process, we managed to get it done to only as little as 7 clicks.
- Streamlined the booking process and reduced friction points, eliminating the dilemma of customers abandoning the cart.
- Woo Commerce product page customized with uber-cool “Tool Set” plugin.
End-to-End Digital Marketing
- Boosted local ranking, by taking advantage of Google My Business (GMB).
- Targeted both local and long-tail keywords that were being searched for in Germany.
- Created blog content in topical clusters to build authority on a specific topic under “carpet cleaning”.
- Given the limited awareness of carpet cleaning and wash in Germany, we built engaging and informative content around the brand with social media and quora.
- Devised a map section on the website with all city names to get exposure for “carpet cleaning + city” related searches.
Despite entering uncharted waters like the German language, our strategy was able to drive an uplift in organic keywords in a short duration of just 4 months.