- Changing the perception that non-profit trust websites are boring and not engaging.
- Achieving a target of 5000 registrations for the Vedh 2035 online science exam in 1 month.
- Accepting online payments for national, international online donations and paid memberships.
- To synchronise student data from the website & LMS for easy access while keeping the learning curve smaller.
- Changed the perception of users by incorporating visually-appealing elements and color schemes on the website.
- Leveraged silo structure for better navigation & making internal linking easier to follow.
- Developed user-intuitive landing pages, for different motives such as registrations, accepting donations, and paid memberships.
- Configured an LMS, with an integration of Vimeo for privacy control and deployed CRON jobs with logs to synch the data.
Navigation and Silo
- Incorporated a robust Silo structure so students could navigate through the website, discover content topics, and made it easier for search engines to crawl the content.
- Implemented a solid LMS, that gave students easy access to all study materials in a segmented manner, tracked student progress, included tests after every chapter and gave students the convenience of starting from right where they left off.
- We facilitated the automatic generation of LMS credentials to the users’ email as soon as he/she enrolled for vedh 2035, using a CRON job.
- Implemented the functionality where the choices selected by the user on the vedh form, would directly reflect in the LMS along with the study material for the given choice.
- We designed the landing page vedh 2035 science exam with a simple, intuitive yet striking and engaging interface.
- The visual elements we produced were designed from the ground up to work on mobile devices. The reason: most organizations get more traffic from mobile to their landing pages than desktop users.
- We ensured our form fields were big enough so they are easy to tap on mobile screens.
- The landing page incorporated a multi-lingual approach to cater to students’ preferred language of choice.
- Integrated payment gateway for online exams, international and national donations.
Sub-domains for Donations
- Created separate subdomains for accepting national and international donations.
- Represented the mission of MaViPa donation in both the communication as well as the visual elements on the page.
- To further entice users to donate, we portrayed credibility pointers, effects of donation as well as the entirety of how MaViPa utilizes this donation for the welfare of society in regards to science.