We are glad to announce that we are looking for 25 team members for the following job descriptions. Please submit the form on this page.
- On receiving your resume through this page, we will get back to you.
- We will have the first 20 min of the telephonic interview to understand your approach.
- Based on the telephonic conversation, we will invite for personal interview which will have a test @ our office.
- For outstation (other than Pune) candidates, we may conduct the online test.
- Based on the test, we will have the final round of personal interview at our office (for other than Pune, we may have Google meet/Skype).
We are looking for a Creative Junior Content Writer to develop content for digital, print, and social media platforms. You must know how to research various topics and industry trends and produce content on tight deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating concise, clear, and unique headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organising facts from online sources for writing well-thought-out articles and website content.
- Collaborating with the digital marketing, development, and design team.
- Writing a wide variety of content for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, collaterals, case studies, etc).
- A penchant for writing, editing, and storytelling.
- Ability to manage content at scale for multiple channels, devices, and formats especially mid- to long-form articles as well as social media.
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in a high-growth, digital agency.
We are looking for a detail and result-oriented Senior Content Writer to lead our content initiatives. You will work closely with C-level management on content strategy, messaging, and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping plan and create content with an eye toward quality, brand tone, and search engine optimization.
- Partnering with other staff writers to develop concepts and a steady stream of content across a variety of media types, including articles, marketing materials, videos, and interactive features.
- Creating editorial calendars and edit other writers’ work, with an emphasis on quality and SEO.
- Ability to manage content at scale for websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and other content as needed.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Create premium content that drives engagement and traffic.
- Strong research, writing, and proofreading skills.
- Capacity to write engaging and lively headlines.
- Experience writing and editing a large volume of copy from multiple sources.
Good to have skills
- Working knowledge of Content Management System (WordPress).
- Excellent agency management skills.
- 4+ years of experience working as a writer for a digital media agency
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of WordPress as a platform (more than just a content management system) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git Hub
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code with
- WordPress coding standards.
- Assisting Jr. WP developer for WordPress tasks.
- Proficiency in WordPress plugin and theme development.
- HTML & CSS
- Git version control system
- REST/Web service APIs
- Experience in WooCommerce + payment gateway integration
- Cron management
- Any JS framework e.g React, jQuery, Angular JS
- Experience with web servers (Nginx/apache)
- Write efficient code with WordPress coding standards.
- Proficiency in WordPress plugin and theme development
- Git version control system
- Exposure of WooCommerce + payment gateway integration
- Basics of JS framework e.g React, jQuery, Angular JS
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as XD, Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq and the like is a must.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as XD, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
Job description coming soon.