Lately, Patanjali has been a grand success in India FMCG market with a staggering valuation of ₹3,000 crore (US$450 million). Many are already trying to reverse engineer the strategy adopted by Team Patanjali and Baba Ramdev to crack the domestic market.
Recently, we heard that they are planning to launch Jeans too. Though the product’s origin is foreign which is against the “Swadeshi” principles preached by Baba Ramdev aggressively.
The concepts of Patanjali Ayurvedic Condoms?
Who knows, they may enter in condom’s market and may come up with innovative. Here are some concepts we propose for early adopters! Have fun!!
It’s a great pleasure to announce that we are Ecosystem Partner of Social Media Day India (Pune).
We are assisting Social Champs, who are organizing Social Media Day India. We have designed Logo for the event, website design support and overall design strategy for digital and print both with well thought social campaign made by Gajanan and Team . It’s a great fun and learning doing hard work in very less time. 😉
Event is on 30th June 2015. For more info, check event website SocialMediaDayPune.com
Social Media Day started by Mashable in 2010 to recognize and celebrate social media’s impact on global communication.
Why you should be part of SMDay?
- Social Media has influenced the way we communicate and brought the world even closer. It has changed the way we socialize.
- You can get in touch with expert and hear what they say. You can ask questions too. It’s a good opportunity for networking with community of marketers & influencers.
- It’s a global celebration that enable everyone to connect with each other miles apart.
- Yes, there will be lot of fun activity too along with a starter and a beverage.
Join the global Social Media Day movement
- Use the #SMday, #SMDayPune hashtag on Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or any other social network of your choice.
- Follow @MashableEvents on Twitter for #SMDay updates.
You can register for event here.